viernes, 14 de enero de 2011

where u gonna sleep tonight?

Cristina Gil, Cristina Gil, Cristina Gil, Cristina Gil, Cristina Gil, Cristina Gil, Cristina Gil, Cristina Gil, Cristina Gil, Cristina Gil, Cristina Gil, Cristina Gil, Cristina Gil, Cristina Gil, Cristina Gil, Cristina Gil, Cristina Gil, Cristina Gil, Cristina Gil, Cristina Gil, Cristina Gil, Cristina Gil, Cristina Gil, Cristina Gil, 


One thing I hate about being a girl:
atomiclovers:
alondrajaynoyomi:
My parents think I’ll get raped wherever I go.
 ^^^^ story of my life.
(Source: biancalovesme, via folie-)
When I’m on Facebook …
wedonthaveasong:
seeing status wars:

see a picture of your ex looking adorable:

some whore writes on his wall:

see he’s dating this whore:

annoying skank tries to start crap with you over inbox:

horny pedo adds you up:

ugly and uglier are listed as in a relationship:

LaYdeEe.BabyKiss//Bi3berCull3nJonAs* adds you:
scrolling through newsfeed like:

then go on tumblr like:

(Source: server14.kproxy.com, via fuckyeahkait)


ah, love him.
i’ve been craving s’mores for days.
elitekiara:

She’s so big, I love her style <3


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Escriba aquí su comentario. Respete, por favor. Gracias por visitar este blog.

Writte ur comment here. Be respectful. thanxs for visit me lil bitch. have a good day.