domingo, 6 de febrero de 2011

Everything is cool now... mother-siste-father-sister-mother. all my life is good and the past is in the past... living in the shadow...

my love <3
toolegitforyourclit:

Robert Rae | By: C. Hudson HwangEzra Constantine | S/S 2011 
beskinnybeforesummer:

how freaking beautiful can you be.
this is me. along with my first biiig 4.4 oz hershey bar! 200 calories … oh.
she is so gorgeous, gah.

putblognamehere:

Wiz Khalifa Rolling Papers
rocketship-of-joshua:

Tim Burton’s Johnny Depps
things I think about in the hallway at school
psychoticordramatic:
  • why are these girls talking so damn loud ? 
  • why are there so many people -,- 
  • Can this girl move any slower?
  • MOVE BITCH, GET OUT THE WAAAAAY
  • why are you walking so slow?
  • WHY IS THERE A LINE TO GET UP THE STAIRS
  • stop trying to walk cute. nobody has time for this.
  • ARE YOU SERIOUSLY STOPPING TO TALK RIGHT NOW?
  • IF I GET MARKED LATE I’M GOING TO SLIT YOUR FREAKING THROAT.
         LIKE WHAT THE FCK ARE YOU DOING?! 
(Source: -pokemonmaster, via haayx9)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Escriba aquí su comentario. Respete, por favor. Gracias por visitar este blog.

Writte ur comment here. Be respectful. thanxs for visit me lil bitch. have a good day.