sábado, 12 de febrero de 2011

Cristina Gil, Cristina Gil, Cristina Gil, Cristina Gil, Cristina Gil, Cristina Gil, Cristina Gil, Cristina Gil, Cristina Gil, Cristina Gil, Cristina Gil, Cristina Gil, Cristina Gil, Cristina Gil, Cristina Gil, Cristina Gil, Cristina Gil, Cristina Gil, Cristina Gil, Cristina Gil, Cristina Gil, Cristina Gil, Cristina Gil, Cristina Gil, 
thisnigguhjordan:
(Source: loseyourfaith-, via bluecherryc0ke-deactivated20101)





When someone taps your shoulder and pretends he didn’t. -nobodyknows-:
You’re like:
image
And he’s like:

And you’re like:

And he’s like:

And you’re like:

And he’s like:

And you’re like:
image
best gifs ever.
(Source: foureyedkeeper, via fakebarbiedolls)

I love our computer subject ♥ Lawl, do you know what are we learning? It’s all about Adobe. Yeahhh, adobe. :D Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere.. ;D
















i could stare at this all day. nothisisntasif:
(via bluecherryc0ke-deactivated20101)
My Tumblr Stat I have been an active tumblelogger since Sat, 24 Oct 2009 and overall I have made the total number of 12853 posts. My last post was on Sun, 12 Dec 2010. That means 31.03 posts were made per day, and in case I haven’t noticed, my tumblelog is 1.14 years old.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Escriba aquí su comentario. Respete, por favor. Gracias por visitar este blog.

Writte ur comment here. Be respectful. thanxs for visit me lil bitch. have a good day.