domingo, 13 de febrero de 2011

Reblogging for the 2nd time.  Reblogging for the 2nd time.


RUN BABY RUN!! DON’T EVER LOOK BAAACK!
Realizing that I’m on my period:
Getting Cramps: 
Seeing someone laughing at me: 
My mom telling me to do something: 
The boy I like talks to me: 
Going to sleep: 
Waking up to find blood in your panties: 
Realizing it’s finally over: 
Having to do it all over again next month:
 
(Source: supbr0seph)

STAT: 10,512,602 Tumblr users.

cutechibilove:
This is not a secret place.anymore.
(Source: yanilavigne)

My life:



(
WINGARDIUM LEVIOSA 

 

When I come home from school.. I AM SO HUNGRY, I be like

vee-myofb:

ibelieveinmydreams:

OHMY, THIS IS SO CUTE! <3
OHMY, THIS IS SO CUTE! <3

5 years goes by but he’s still as adorable,



buttersmanyparsnips:

kinnforthewin:

chriscolferislove:

LMAO

Omg, lmao. Chris, you’re so precious.

 adorbz Chris

Zac Efron let’s Vanessa walk first so people know how amazing she is. Will Smith does this. HAHAH.
Zac Efron let’s Vanessa walk first so people know how amazing she is. Will Smith does this. HAHAH.

When people tell me I’m awesome i’m like…
image
I love all my darling


fakebarbiedolls:

:’) fakebarbiedolls:
:’)
happykevin:

woahh :D
a:
fuckyeaahjustinbieber:

ushouldpickme:

stalkersalwaysstalking:

I LOLed at this.

poor justin. hahaha

Hahaha :)) LOL! XD
fuckyeaahjustinbieber:
Expectations:

Reality:

INCEPTION

It’s like formspring, eh?
Margo: She’s gonna hold her breath until she gets a new unicorn.
Margo: She’s gonna hold her breath until she gets a new unicorn.

Reality:

kaththecrapout:

…is love. kaththecrapout:
…is love.
(Source: fuckyeahemmawatson)
forever alone
forever alone
(Source: c-a-l-v-i-n)
4,689 notes | Reblo
Easy A
Easy A


Expectation: 

Reality:


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Escriba aquí su comentario. Respete, por favor. Gracias por visitar este blog.

Writte ur comment here. Be respectful. thanxs for visit me lil bitch. have a good day.