sábado, 12 de febrero de 2011

Who is Laughting Now?

Cristina Gil, Cristina Gil, Cristina Gil, Cristina Gil, Cristina Gil, Cristina Gil, Cristina Gil, Cristina Gil, Cristina Gil, Cristina Gil, Cristina Gil, Cristina Gil, Cristina Gil, Cristina Gil, Cristina Gil, Cristina Gil, Cristina Gil, Cristina Gil, Cristina Gil, Cristina Gil, Cristina Gil, Cristina Gil, Cristina Gil, Cristina Gil, 


here’s to the bitches that stuck by me

& here’s to the bitches that up and left
(via liesandlittlespies)




When someone you hate is next to you alyaae:
Expectations:


Reality:


When someone plays with your hair while you are falling asleep.


I find it adorable (:
(Source: tryingyourhardest, via kowkowcrunch)




























-sweetcaroline:

fuckyeahsitars:

aleeshuhface:

gabbyweeks:

amber7x:

weliveinbatcountry:

sabbyvee:

gabby4lyf:

loveisunreliable:

achangeyouwanted:

rette-mich:

oubliez:

dextrous:

backdropsilhouette:

all-i-loved-i-loved-alone:

weedcough:

satans-prada:

thetumblrista:

caammzz:

jillybaby:

THE BROWNM OX UMPE OVER HE OG.

HE BROWN ORX UMPE OVER HE OG.
K fine. Pano naging ORX ang FOX, Camille? :)))

(via thewickedend)
HE BROWN OX UMPE OVER HE OG. :D

HE BROWN FO JUPED OER HE LOG
wtf

TE B ROWN FOX JUPE OVER TE LO
DX

TE BROWN FOX JUPE OVER TE LO
WHAT IS THIS MADNESS!?

THBNFJDTHLG
I’m pretty sure I typed every damn letter of the sentence -_-
CURSESSSS!

 THEROWFOXJUMPEDOVERTHEFROG
wut

THE BROW OX UMPE OER THE O.
oh, and it’s sentence*

 THERPWFOXJUMPEDOVERTHRLOG

THBNFJDTHLG
what is this
 i cant even


THBNFDJDTHLG
…. the hell LOl

HE B ROWN FO JUPED OER HE LOG

THKBNFJDTHLAYDG
what the fuck

HE BROWN FO JUPED OER HE LOG

THEROWFOXJUMPEDOVERTHELOG I swear I pushed space.

TE BROWN FOX JUPEDOVER TE LOG

 THEROWFOXJUMPEDOVERTHELOG…>_> The B does not like bot hshift keys owo or the space bar

HE BROWN OX UMPED OVER HE OG
Y U NO SHOW OTHER LETTERS

THE BROWN FOX JUMPED OVER THE LOG












girlslikeaprincess:

Smile, it’s Christmas!

latmyner asked: Hey there! I just made my 1st video blog everrrr... I hope you take the time to watch it and hear what I have to say. It's important to me and I hope it positively impacts you. <3 Merry Christmassss



gagagdsryhasghs
SIERRAAAAAAAAHHHHHH
2010 mattthewscottt:
Here’s to the new friends I made..

Here’s to the friends that stayed when things got tough..

Here’s to the ‘friends’ that walked out of my life..

Here’s to the bitches who talked behind my back..

Here’s to my amazing new and old followers..

Here’s to the hateful anons..

And here’s to myself to make 2011 even better than 2010..
(via kowkowcrunch)
There are two types of greetings: seymondx3:
ientan:
Friends:

Best friends:
Imba. Hahaha! :-)

The amazing moment when you and your best friend say the same thing at the same time faindylicious:
soooperfries:
(Source: carlop, via rainbowbears)

Alex now.
yanilavigne:

By lazy butterfly 
Anonymous asked: galit po kayo sa sinabi ko? sorry...
merry christmas ate. :)

Huhhhhhh…. I aint mad.
Merry Christmas to you, too anon! 
gaberiyel:

cebuana:

Cute!!!

(via bitchville)

What’s your skype? :)











darnthisbluemistake:

UY.. -__- =))Whenever I download a new song no one has ever heard of…. dontrememberdontforget:
mballard:
I am like:

It keeps getting better and better every time I play it and I go like:

After a month, they play it on the radio and I am like:

I hear people singing it on the street and I look at them like

When I hear someone singing it with a wrong lyrics I am like

Then my friend approaches me to ask me if I’ve heard of that song he goes like

Feeling disappointed of him not being updated, I am like:
STORY OF MY GODDAMN LIFE.
(via boldemort)



cronus-saturn:

winnieyang:

twistedflashbacks:

need.

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED.

This is fetch

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Escriba aquí su comentario. Respete, por favor. Gracias por visitar este blog.

Writte ur comment here. Be respectful. thanxs for visit me lil bitch. have a good day.